Sunday, April 25, 2010

garden flag


Today I made a new garden flag. I got the cute idea from a crafty blog that i follow tatertots and jello. She is a super crafter and always has the cutest stuff!!! Love, love her taste!!! She had a guest poster who made this flag and I decided to bust out and try it!!! So here is mine!! Go check out tatertots and jello!!!! Plan to stay awhile!!!!


Kelli at Random thought of a supermom blog was the inspiration for the flag. Go and check her out too!!!!! These girls just amaze me at the creativity!!! Thanks ladies!!!!! Go and visit them...www.the-wilson-world.blogspot.com

www.tatertotsandjello.blogspot.com

7 comments:

  1. Your flag turned out so cute! I'm so excited that someone actually used my tutorial to make something:) Have a great week!
    Kelli
    Random Thoughts of a SUPERMOM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable flag...great idea! Jen is the best, huh? Love her!

    Thanks for the inspiration.

    ~Amanda

    p.s. Your polka dots curtains are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls!!! Yall are sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Leelea, thanks for letting me know about the creeping jenny. Yep! that's it! I love the flag! I'm going to have to check out that post...my flag is faded and looks awful. Maybe I'll make one too! Thanks for your sweet comments on my yard! Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is adorable, and looks great in your garden. Thanks for you input on my post. I added the link in which I copied that spackled crap from (lol) I did not think that was possible, but nonetheless. fruit and veggie smoothies are good for us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did such a great job....it looks great!!! Thanks so much for stopping by my little owlie give-a-way!!! Hope you have an amazing blessed week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I love it! I just had to come by and tell you that I do have sure cuts alot and I absolutely LOVE it! The people at cricut must just hate the people who made that! :D My sister bought it for me a year ago, so I always had to barrow her cricut any time I wanted to use it, but no more!
    P.s. I love your laundry room curtains! So classy looking! I am redoing mine right now, and you make me want to go a different route now. :D

    ReplyDelete